- PCBA by customer quality standards, governing build criteria for solder joints, component placement tolerance, and other circuit board assembly verifiable aspects.
- Full box-build capabilities to efficiently assemble internal components and external housings into finished units under one roof.
- A localized supply chain provides bulk quantities of connection cables, power supplies, batteries, and other materials at shorter lead times and significant overall cost savings over long-distance imports.
- Thorough QA review, with custom-developed system-level functional testing.
- Enclosing finished units in the customer’s custom-designed packaging, bundled with all external accessories and product documentation.
Syrma Designs Custom Switched Mode Power Supplies
One of our recent clients is a European switched-mode power supply (SMPS) manufacturer that designs power supplies for niche applications. Their products are custom-made and meet the specific electrical, mechanical, and certification requirements of each customer. All involved international safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), and electromagnetic interference (EMI) standards are considered. Originally, the client was getting their SMPS products manufactured in Taiwan; however, they decided to switch to using our manufacturing services due to rising costs. The client also viewed us as a complete ecosystem for SMPS manufacturing. We produce magnetic components, one of the key cost elements, and product quality. Challenges They wanted a manufacturing partner that offers ample resources, printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) capabilities with full box-build integration, and functional testing development combined with minimal barriers to entry for international production and sales. They also required that their partner meet the following specifications: